Behave? A contorted reality of society.
I could not sleep, at all.
Today was supposed to be in a festive mood because a particular person I favored for is back. But, alas, he slipped on his words and been in struggles to have himself back on his feet. I know he was not supposed to say anything rash like that, considering the condition and the position of himself within the industry (References, here). The society values an artificial branding and image he made as in for his public appearances on TVs. Thus, knowing that sometimes he could be a witty 22 years-old boy is unbearable for them. One's witty enough to make a stupid, senseless remarks, just as playful as he could be. (Another references, here)
Yes, I worry about him. I kept thinking about what he felt right now. Like, how much regrets, remorse that probably kicking inside his head to make him sober up. Even though, I am far enough to say that I personally know him, let alone ever meet him. But, he's that remarkable to leave me anxious on his mental condition. He's inexperienced, yet, he has to face the wrath of irresponsible cowards around him.
I simply admit, that he behaves true in a wrong dimension of time. In 'their' perspectives, he is wrong. He should be reflecting at what he did, just because he acts differently on the rolling camera. This stigma is sick. Their concept of dictating how people should behave daily, just to appear normal, in front of those hypocrites. I simply admit that he is just 'wrong', in the sense of how to hold his behavior up on the stream. But, not to his life.
Daniel, I genuinely hope that you are fine. I am sure, you will be okay. Because you know yourself, that you are in a tight position. Don't be too hard on yourself, okay? Everyone makes mistakes. Then, it's just, theirs are hidden, and become the secrets of their life. They cornered you right now, because they don't want to be at faults alone. They don't want to feel the guilt by themselves, till they try to pry on someone else's life and find these mistakes to dance on.
Daniel, you are strong, you are aware of it. Be in your toes and make this a lesson in your life. Please, always watch what you did and what you say. Your job is indeed a cruel one to create a life based on the wanted appearances and refuse the realness of a person. I know you are not perfect and I am perfectly fine with that fact.
Daniel, please, always love yourself first.
Daniel, please, always love yourself first.
Daniel, I might be blind, and with this, is an act of inviting those people to mock on my faith to you, but I know myself so well that,
I believe in you.
I believe in you.

Comments
Post a Comment